Friday 31 August 2012

Pitt Cue Co.

Whilst strolling along the Southbank the other weekend I was drawn in by the sizzling smokey aroma eminating from none other than Pitt Cue Co.'s trailer. As soon as I saw them being so lovingly prepared into all their towering glory I knew I had to have one!
The combination of BBQ mayo, hot sauce, green chili slaw, vinegar slaw & pickle, all sandwiched between a toasted brioche bun, with not one but TWO layers of melt in the mouth pulled pork... Well it's just sensational!! The friendly staff were actually laughing at me as I gawped in awe!
It was so delicious that I forgot to stop long enough to take a picture before I was already half way through! Anyway, the moral of the story is that if you come across the Pitt Cue Trailer, stop and eat, or else head over to 1 Newburgh Street, Soho, to eat at their little 30 seater restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment